During the heavy rains, water is unable to drain effectively from around or under buildings and assistance is required with the installation of sump pumps. Depending upon how many pumps you need and where they are to be installed, you will require power to operate. Pumps can be installed with temporary usage of extension cords that will require final installation with a new receptacle at each location. During the summer months, these pumps usually are not in operation unless there is a constant flow of water being produced. The pumps that are not in use should be tested to make sure they are in operation for the following season. You can fill the chambers with water to test and cycle these pumps. This testing will also make sure that gaskets won’t dry out and crack that might cause internal damage to the pumps. Contact a licensed electrical contractor for proper installation of the permanent receptacle.
Call Spyrka Electric Today!
Subscribe to Receive Updates
- Defective Electrical Panel Replacement
- Bathroom Fan Noise: Repair, Adjust, or Replace?
- Winter Electric Repair to Watch For
- Understanding Bulb Wattage LED Lumens
- Ground Fault Causes & Troubleshooting
- Watch Out for Signs of Breaker Panel Hazards
- Easy Network Setup with Computer Cabling
- What You Need to Know About Backup Generator Installation
- How to Design Security Lighting That’s Attractive and Functional
- Why You Might Need Residential Lighting Installation
- LED Lighting for Christmas and All Year Long
- New Residential Lighting Installation
- Cat5 Cabling for TV, Internet, and Phone
- Repairs that Require a Licensed Electrician
- Here’s What You Need to Know About an Isolated Ground Receptacle
- Electrical Panel Upgrades in Santa Rosa
- Troubleshooting a Loud or Broken Bathroom Fan
- When to Hire a Commercial Electrician in Santa Rosa
- Professional Electrical Panel Replacement Tips
- Trust us with Your Electrical Inspection