This time lapse video shows our crew replacing an old Zinsco electrical panel in the Santa Rosa, CA area. Our technicians discovered a few code violations that were likely done when the homeowner added solar electric to their system. They also found some unsafe conditions where bare wires were not properly installed. It is important to periodically have your electrical panel inspected to ensure that you and your family are safe.
Call Spyrka Electric Today!
- 5 Traits and Qualities of a Good Electrician
- Residential Electrician: 3 Secrets to Preventing Electrical Overloads
- The Pros and Cons of Cat5 Cabling for Home Networks
- Spyrka Repair: 7 Most Common Residential Electrical Repairs
- Commercial Electricians Santa Rosa: Build Smart
- Humming Ceiling Fan? Here’s What’s Causing It
- Can I Install my Own Backup Generator?
- Electrical Work Santa Rosa: Do You Really Need a Licensed Electrician?
- When to Make Electrical Panel Upgrades in Santa Rosa
- From Dead Zones to Smart Home with Home Networking
- Why you Need a Santa Rosa Electrician
- Bought a House with a Fuse Box? What to Know
- Why You Can’t Ignore Knob & Tube Wiring
- Ground Fault Protection: Why, When, & Where
- Why Your Business Needs a Back Up Generator
- How to Make Bathroom Fan Noise Stop for Good
- Add Cat5 Cabling for Smarthome Devices & Entertainment Systems
- Why More Electrical Problems Happen in Summer and What to Do
- GFCI Wiring for Replacing or Adding an Outlet
- Is It Safe to Open Up a Breaker Panel?