This time lapse video shows our crew replacing an old Zinsco electrical panel in the Santa Rosa, CA area. Our technicians discovered a few code violations that were likely done when the homeowner added solar electric to their system. They also found some unsafe conditions where bare wires were not properly installed. It is important to periodically have your electrical panel inspected to ensure that you and your family are safe.
Call Spyrka Electric Today!
Subscribe to Receive Updates
- Eliminate Electrical Hazards From Your Home This Holiday Season
- Ensure Safety And Efficiency With Home Rewiring
- Why Aluminum Wiring Should Be Replaced
- Trending Now- GFCI Breakers in Bathroom Circuits
- Use Surge Protectors To Protect Homes This Holiday Season
- Hire a Professional Electrician for Safe Holiday Lighting Installation
- Knowing the Difference Between Safety Switches and Circuit Breakers
- A Lighting Makeover with LED Lights
- Don’t Overwork Electrical Circuits This Holiday Season
- How To Childproof Your Home From Electrical Hazards
- Consider Electrical Outlet Installation for the Holidays
- Consider LED Lighting Installation for Extraordinary Benefits
- The Need for Quality Electrical Work and Professional Service
- Cracked Electrical Outlets Pose Serious Threat
- Safeguard Your Property with Circuit Breaker Repair
- Get Style, Safety and Security with Outdoor Patio Lighting
- Safeguard Your Home with Motion Detectors
- Boost Summer Night Parties with the Perfect Lighting
- Perform Home Rewiring to Eliminate Electrical Hazards
- Is Your GFCI Breaker Tripping?