This time lapse video shows our crew replacing an old Zinsco electrical panel in the Santa Rosa, CA area. Our technicians discovered a few code violations that were likely done when the homeowner added solar electric to their system. They also found some unsafe conditions where bare wires were not properly installed. It is important to periodically have your electrical panel inspected to ensure that you and your family are safe.
Call Spyrka Electric Today!
- Everything You Need to Know About an Electrical Panel Upgrade
- Should You Repair or Replace a Broken Bathroom Fan?
- Your First Stop for Commercial Electrical Repair in Sebastopol
- What to Expect With a Backup Generator Installation
- The Latest Trends in LED Lighting
- How Often Should You Get a Home Electrical Inspection?
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Home’s Electrical Panel?
- Is Your Computer Cabling Delivering Peak Performance?
- Backup Generators: Great Solution to Power Cutoffs and More
- Outdoor Lighting in Sonoma California
- The Lowest Commercial Electrician in Santa Rosa Isn’t Always the Best
- Residential Electricians Santa Rosa CA: What You Didn’t Know You Could Learn
- 10 Common Electrical Problems Your Electrician Can Solve
- Bathroom Fan Noise?How to Stop It
- 5 Traits and Qualities of a Good Electrician
- Residential Electrician: 3 Secrets to Preventing Electrical Overloads
- The Pros and Cons of Cat5 Cabling for Home Networks
- Spyrka Repair: 7 Most Common Residential Electrical Repairs
- Commercial Electricians Santa Rosa: Build Smart
- Humming Ceiling Fan? Here’s What’s Causing It