This time lapse video shows our crew replacing an old Zinsco electrical panel in the Santa Rosa, CA area. Our technicians discovered a few code violations that were likely done when the homeowner added solar electric to their system. They also found some unsafe conditions where bare wires were not properly installed. It is important to periodically have your electrical panel inspected to ensure that you and your family are safe.
Call Spyrka Electric Today!
Subscribe to Receive Updates
- Defective Electrical Panel Replacement
- Bathroom Fan Noise: Repair, Adjust, or Replace?
- Winter Electric Repair to Watch For
- Understanding Bulb Wattage LED Lumens
- Ground Fault Causes & Troubleshooting
- Watch Out for Signs of Breaker Panel Hazards
- Easy Network Setup with Computer Cabling
- What You Need to Know About Backup Generator Installation
- How to Design Security Lighting That’s Attractive and Functional
- Why You Might Need Residential Lighting Installation
- LED Lighting for Christmas and All Year Long
- New Residential Lighting Installation
- Cat5 Cabling for TV, Internet, and Phone
- Repairs that Require a Licensed Electrician
- Here’s What You Need to Know About an Isolated Ground Receptacle
- Electrical Panel Upgrades in Santa Rosa
- Troubleshooting a Loud or Broken Bathroom Fan
- When to Hire a Commercial Electrician in Santa Rosa
- Professional Electrical Panel Replacement Tips
- Trust us with Your Electrical Inspection