This time lapse video shows our crew replacing an old Zinsco electrical panel in the Santa Rosa, CA area. Our technicians discovered a few code violations that were likely done when the homeowner added solar electric to their system. They also found some unsafe conditions where bare wires were not properly installed. It is important to periodically have your electrical panel inspected to ensure that you and your family are safe.
Call Spyrka Electric Today!
Subscribe to Receive Updates
- Why You Might Need Residential Lighting Installation
- LED Lighting for Christmas and All Year Long
- New Residential Lighting Installation
- Cat5 Cabling for TV, Internet, and Phone
- Repairs that Require a Licensed Electrician
- Here’s What You Need to Know About an Isolated Ground Receptacle
- Electrical Panel Upgrades in Santa Rosa
- Troubleshooting a Loud or Broken Bathroom Fan
- When to Hire a Commercial Electrician in Santa Rosa
- Professional Electrical Panel Replacement Tips
- Trust us with Your Electrical Inspection
- Hiring a Residential Electrician is Right for You
- Things You Should Know About Aluminum Wiring
- Troubleshooting and Fixing Bathroom Fan Noise
- Computer Cabling for Small Business & Home Office
- Do Ceiling Fans Save Money or Waste Energy?
- Residential and Commercial Electrical Repairs Done Right
- Aluminum Wiring for Sonoma Residents
- Ways to Upgrade Your Electrical Outlets
- Ground Fault Interrupter FAQ’s