This time lapse video shows our crew replacing an old Zinsco electrical panel in the Santa Rosa, CA area. Our technicians discovered a few code violations that were likely done when the homeowner added solar electric to their system. They also found some unsafe conditions where bare wires were not properly installed. It is important to periodically have your electrical panel inspected to ensure that you and your family are safe.
Call Spyrka Electric Today!
Subscribe to Receive Updates
- Boost Summer Night Parties with the Perfect Lighting
- Perform Home Rewiring to Eliminate Electrical Hazards
- Is Your GFCI Breaker Tripping?
- LED Lighting for Modern Living
- Upgrade Your Electrical System – Replace Aluminum Wiring
- Electrical Repairs: Protect Your Family From Potential Electrical Hazards
- When Electrical Circuits are Pushed to the Limit v2
- When Electrical Circuits are Pushed to the Limit v1
- Aluminum Wiring Can Be Problematic
- Aluminum Wiring Through The Years
- Ensure Safety With Motion Detectors
- Wondering Why Fluorescent Lights Keep Tripping the GFCI Breaker?
- How Far from a Door should an Electrical Outlet be Installed?
- Faulty Electrical Outlets Can Be A Nightmare
- Why You Need Home Network Wiring
- The Right Lighting For Your Summer Night Parties
- Electrical Inspection Is A Must Today
- LED Lighting – When and Where To Install
- Electrical Inspection Guidelines
- Ceiling Fans Have Helped People Stay Cool For Centuries