This time lapse video shows our crew replacing an old Zinsco electrical panel in the Santa Rosa, CA area. Our technicians discovered a few code violations that were likely done when the homeowner added solar electric to their system. They also found some unsafe conditions where bare wires were not properly installed. It is important to periodically have your electrical panel inspected to ensure that you and your family are safe.
Call Spyrka Electric Today!
Subscribe to Receive Updates
- Electrical Inspection Guidelines for Homeowners
- Professional Ceiling Fan Installation
- Are Ground Fault Interrupter Circuits & Breakers Necessary?
- Why Breaker Panel Inspection and Repair?
- Electric Repair You Won’t Regret
- Aluminum Wiring…Is it really a bad thing?
- Broken Wall Outlets: Signs to Watch Out For
- Common Circuit Breaker Problems
- Get an Electrical Upgrade to Ensure Safety and Efficiency
- Understanding Isolated Ground Receptacles
- Upgrade your Home by Installing Motion Sensor Lighting
- CAT5 Cabling – The Perfect Solution
- Ceiling Fan Installation: 6 Reasons for Hiring a Professional and Ways to Minimize Cost
- 5 Tips for Hiring a Qualified Electrician for Electrical Repair in Sebastopol
- 3 Must Know Facts About An Electric Panel Inspection
- Facts You Need To Know About Orange Electrical Outlets
- Circuit Breaker Repair
- Electrical Repair in Sebastopol
- 5 Common Electrical Hazards People Should Urgently Address
- Why Electrical Inspection Is Essential