This time lapse video shows our crew replacing an old Zinsco electrical panel in the Santa Rosa, CA area. Our technicians discovered a few code violations that were likely done when the homeowner added solar electric to their system. They also found some unsafe conditions where bare wires were not properly installed. It is important to periodically have your electrical panel inspected to ensure that you and your family are safe.
Call Spyrka Electric Today!
- Where and How to Install a Backup Generator
- Surprising Ways a Commercial Electrician Can Help Your Business
- Busting Myths About LED Lighting
- Novato Electrical Repairs You Shouldn’t DIY
- What to Expect from an Electrical Inspection
- Troubleshooting a Broken Bathroom Fan
- Tips for Outdoor Lighting Design
- Outlet Lost Power? Check the GFCI Wiring
- Three Reasons for Electrical Panel Upgrades in Santa Rosa
- Prevent Downtime with Commercial Electrical Problem Repair
- Defective Electrical Panel Replacement
- Bathroom Fan Noise: Repair, Adjust, or Replace?
- Winter Electric Repair to Watch For
- Understanding Bulb Wattage LED Lumens
- Ground Fault Causes & Troubleshooting
- Watch Out for Signs of Breaker Panel Hazards
- Easy Network Setup with Computer Cabling
- What You Need to Know About Backup Generator Installation
- How to Design Security Lighting That’s Attractive and Functional
- Why You Might Need Residential Lighting Installation