This time lapse video shows our crew replacing an old Zinsco electrical panel in the Santa Rosa, CA area. Our technicians discovered a few code violations that were likely done when the homeowner added solar electric to their system. They also found some unsafe conditions where bare wires were not properly installed. It is important to periodically have your electrical panel inspected to ensure that you and your family are safe.
Call Spyrka Electric Today!
- Watts Up With All Those Orange Electrical Outlets?
- Is it Time for Your Electrical Panel Upgrades in Santa Rosa?
- How to Level Up with Electrical Panel Upgrades in Santa Rosa
- Why None Can Compare to Spyrka Electric
- FAQs on Electrical Panel Upgrades in Santa Rosa
- Commercial Electrician Santa Rosa: 7 Common Problems
- What Does an Orange Triangle on an Outlet Mean?
- Backup Generator Installation: Finding the Right Generator Installer
- Outdoor Lighting Ideas to Enhance Safety and Security
- Everything You Need to Know About an Electrical Panel Upgrade
- Should You Repair or Replace a Broken Bathroom Fan?
- Your First Stop for Commercial Electrical Repair in Sebastopol
- What to Expect With a Backup Generator Installation
- The Latest Trends in LED Lighting
- How Often Should You Get a Home Electrical Inspection?
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Home’s Electrical Panel?
- Is Your Computer Cabling Delivering Peak Performance?
- Backup Generators: Great Solution to Power Cutoffs and More
- Outdoor Lighting in Sonoma California
- The Lowest Commercial Electrician in Santa Rosa Isn’t Always the Best