Unplug the cord (if plugged in) from the receptacle under the sink, plug in an item in the same receptacle (don’t plug into open receptacle that can be used for the dishwasher or disposal and will give you a false testing) that you know is in working operation. If your item operates, then power to this receptacle is working. Sometimes on the bottom of the disposal there is a button that is a reset for the device. Try pushing in; once reset, plug into same receptacle and test. If still not working, you need to call a plumber.
Call Spyrka Electric Today!
For a Fast, FREE Estimate and Competitive Pricing:
- Watts Up With All Those Orange Electrical Outlets?
- How to Level Up with Electrical Panel Upgrades in Santa Rosa
- Why None Can Compare to Spyrka Electric
- FAQs on Electrical Panel Upgrades in Santa Rosa
- Commercial Electrician Santa Rosa: 7 Common Problems
- What Does an Orange Triangle on an Outlet Mean?
- Backup Generator Installation: Finding the Right Generator Installer
- Outdoor Lighting Ideas to Enhance Safety and Security
- Everything You Need to Know About an Electrical Panel Upgrade
- Should You Repair or Replace a Broken Bathroom Fan?
- Your First Stop for Commercial Electrical Repair in Sebastopol
- What to Expect With a Backup Generator Installation
- The Latest Trends in LED Lighting
- How Often Should You Get a Home Electrical Inspection?
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Home’s Electrical Panel?
- Is Your Computer Cabling Delivering Peak Performance?
- Backup Generators: Great Solution to Power Cutoffs and More
- Outdoor Lighting in Sonoma California
- The Lowest Commercial Electrician in Santa Rosa Isn’t Always the Best
- Residential Electricians Santa Rosa CA: What You Didn’t Know You Could Learn